Expanding Organic Fiber Soil, Amazing Potting Soil for Indoor Plants. Soil Discs Made from Coco Coir. Comes in Reusable Jute Bag.
- 🌱 COCONUT COIR PELLETS - Simple and convenient to use. Just add 3 cups of water to each Soil Wafer and watch the soil magically expand to yield 8 cups of amazing grow medium. No need to lug in or store heavy bags of damp potting soil.The wafers are shrink wrapped to maintain freshness and keep moisture out while in storage. The jute bag can be reused in so many ways to store other items or as a gift bag.
- 🌱 SUPERIOR GROWTH - the natural fibers of coco coir provide abundant oxygen which reduces the chances of root rot due to overwatering which is the number 1 reason for plant failure! It also provides exceptional water and nutrient retention which is why Professional Growers are switching to this fiber soil as their preferred planting soil.
- 🌱 FIVE x 4” COIR DISCS IN A REUSABLE JUTE BAG. Each compressed soil disc expands to 8 cups of soil or 2 Quarts. This is compacted soil at its best! The pack of 5 in total expands to provide you with 40 cups of soil ie 10 quarts of soil. That’s a lot!
- 🌱 VERSATILE - Use as straight grow medium, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration. Coco Coir is ideal for any growing use such as microgreens soil, cat grass soil, wheatgrass soil and for starting flowers, herbs, house plants & vegetables.
- 🌱 ECO FRIENDLY - Coconut coir is not only a natural, clean, organic product, but also a renewable one with a slightly acidic pH that many plants prefer to grow in. Unlike peat moss, which is highly acidic, coconut coir has a more neutral pH level.